www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey just looking to see if anyone wants to go halfsies on a Proto CE Valk. Or maybe get several people to go in together. Then we can just take turns throwing it. I only ask, because it's on ebay and it's just a little out of my price range, but not toooo bad......OK are you ready? it's only $2,000.00 DOLLARS!!!! WTF... You have to be kidding me.....lol!

I just had to share that one

Peace!

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Man just what ive always wanted.. a diamond encrusted Valk..
Damn that 3 minute search rule.. should of thrown the DX
Question, what makes the older " CE " plastic better than the current Champion plastic. Does it fly better, longer or last longer.I don't throw have any older, but I throw a Valkyrie and Sidewinder current champion plastic.
Overrated!!!
I will never understand spending that kind of money on a disc. I mean sure I will buy the occasional wall hanger, but I'm not going to pay more than $25 to $30 for a disc.
Sorry, I don't think CE plastic is overated. I liken it as a cross of Champ and Star plastic, but it's also bullet proof. Don't know if you can consider it a plus, but they also tend to be a little more on the overstable side (mainly the "flat top" runs). Compared to their current counterparts. I love the stuff.
I guess if there is a downside. I will not throw them unless I know for sure I'm not going to lose it. As for the price, if you are patient you can find some at a decent price. I just bought a brand new one (3rd or 4th run) for $50. Sounds high, but not if it will last several years.
That's scary and way crazy. I've got one that I picked up a used one at PIAS several years ago for about $7. It's been a good disc but after reading this I'm afraid to throw it. Has anyone ever been mugged for their discs?
Innova stopped making CE plastic because they ran out of the plastic the aliens gave them. Or because they last FOREVER and you would only need to buy two or three the rest of your career.
Just threats and "you better not turn your back on your bag"lol! Ya, I know $50 sounds nuts, but in the CE world. It was a steal. Heck, used 1st runs tend to start around that. I'm waiting for the day you can put a mini GPS chip in the disc. That way I can throw it all the time.....well except around water!lol!
I may be safe. I just checked ebay and mine appears to be a lowly 1st run. Another dinged and inked 1st run that looks a lot like mine is up for only $9.95 with only one bid. I guess I'll just keep throwing it. Just let me know when that GPS chip is ready.
Overrated! Not the plastic!! The Valkyrie!!!
That is just retarded, seriously. Whats crazy is some moron with to much money will probably buy it, I mean cmon, its ebay! You can sell anything for a crazy price on there. Its funny actually, whoever is selling it is probably laughing!
I love Valks but thats insane. For giggles I just googled CE Valk and found them for $300. Still wouldn't pay for it but its far less then $2000.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968