www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey just looking to see if anyone wants to go halfsies on a Proto CE Valk. Or maybe get several people to go in together. Then we can just take turns throwing it. I only ask, because it's on ebay and it's just a little out of my price range, but not toooo bad......OK are you ready? it's only $2,000.00 DOLLARS!!!! WTF... You have to be kidding me.....lol!

I just had to share that one

Peace!

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did the CE make anyone an instant pro?
Nope! It just makes you feel like one lol!
Hey Hippy, It (Valkerie) set the world's distant record quite afew years ago I believe it was a DX 169grams. C. S. threw the Valkerie, 820' This record has not been beaten by the boss, wraith, destroyer, surge, etc, etc, etc. If someone wants a brand new CE Valkerie, you can reach me at pdga554@yahoo.com
I just got a slightly used 2nd run CE Valkerie form ebay for $25.00. I thought it was a good price.
Way to crazy, but several months ago. There was a bidding war for a clear, without a hotstamp Teebird. When I last saw it. The price was up to $1,100.00 dollars and there was still a day or so left on the bidding. Mind you the Valk (current one) is a "buy it now" So I doubt it will sell. Heck even the $300 is to much.
I would say the standard price for a 1st run CE Valk tends to be in the $125 to $150 range. After the 1st runs, the price is all over the place. $45 is the lowest I've paid for new CE plastic. It was a 1st run CE Firebird. I just think the person had no idea what he had. It was my lucky day for sure. I just love the feel and flight of them, so it's worth it to me.
goodnees gracious, and here we are bragging about how cheap DG is.
I was GIVEN a CE Valk by a friend by way of a certain MD in SD. I in turn gave it to someone else who never used it, so I took it back and am birdieing with it all the time.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968