www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Does anyone know of any "famous" people who throw plastic? I've seen videos on youtube of the band House of Heroes rattling some chains. Anybody else? I think it'd be great for our sport, publicity wise. but I'm still digging the "underground" vibe that it has

Tags: Celebrity, disc, famous, golf

Views: 719

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ben Calhoun said:
Chuck Kennedy said:
Former Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor owns a private course.

That I don't believe Chuck. BTW just played Steady Ed twice this week. Kicked my *** but it's fun.
One of our local retailers sold her 9 baskets for her cabin property somewhere in the midwest.
You can see how Steady Ed would be so much better and cool looking if the water level wasn't so low.
Have you SEEN the current water level? It's insane. I wish it was up, but then I'd have lost a disc.
Chuck Kennedy said:
Ben Calhoun said:
Chuck Kennedy said:
Former Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor owns a private course.

That I don't believe Chuck. BTW just played Steady Ed twice this week. Kicked my *** but it's fun.
One of our local retailers sold her 9 baskets for her cabin property somewhere in the midwest.
You can see how Steady Ed would be so much better and cool looking if the water level wasn't so low.
Any specific location ?
The water is down maybe 20-30 ft, and at one place is about 700' away from where it needs to be. The big shot over water right or woods left is dry as a bone, Sandstrom couldn't get a disc wet off it!
wayne durb said:
i cant remember the seinfeld show? what else was the show about?

the summer of george
Donny, Upper midwest is as much as the retailer would say. She was still on the court at the time. Maybe she's practicing up to be the first Legend Pro Woman World Champ?
I figured I'd throw in some links because I'm known to do that from time to time. Here's a Business Week Article about Sandra Day O'Connor:
http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/03_32/b3845111_mz025.htm

Here's the Seinfeld Episode " The Summer of George":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxtEcmdDvSQ

Sorry.. nothing on Chuck Norris.. (lol) or Carl Edwards. Nor could I find the picture with the People magazine article.

take it easy.
matther perry plays at la mirada regional park.
I've heard pro baller Kyle Korver likes to disc.

I don't know which NBA team he plays for now.
When Chuck Norris played DG for money, Chuck marked down a hole in 0 every time, a pro in the local league, said to Chuck: “excuse me sir, but you cant score zero on a hole”. Chuck Norris turned towards the man and said, im Chuck Norris. The pro then proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways.
When Chuck Norris was denied an Egg McMuffin at McDonald's because it was 10:35, he roundhouse kicked the store so hard it became a Wendy's.

kindofabuzz said:
When Chuck Norris played DG for money, Chuck marked down a hole in 0 every time, a pro in the local league, said to Chuck: “excuse me sir, but you cant score zero on a hole”. Chuck Norris turned towards the man and said, im Chuck Norris. The pro then proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968