www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Does anyone know of any "famous" people who throw plastic? I've seen videos on youtube of the band House of Heroes rattling some chains. Anybody else? I think it'd be great for our sport, publicity wise. but I'm still digging the "underground" vibe that it has

Tags: Celebrity, disc, famous, golf

Views: 795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ozzy use to play but got sick from the plastic in his stomach.
Gary Burdick said:
David Crosby has supposed to of played disc golf. Carl Edwards plays in Daytona while in town for the Daytona 500 Nascar Race. It is his way of winding down after all the big hoola at the track. I was taping him and he asked me to quit as to this is where he gets to have time to him self. Still have the video and watched it the other day. He is real strong, big arms and throws all his drives tomahawk style.

WOW!!!!!!! Carl Edwards plays disc golf? That's crazy, I would have never thought a NASCAR driver would play. That's pretty cool. I guess i'm not the only Driver/disc golfer out there!!!
So where is this video, I would love to see it!!!!!!
My brother worked with Matthew McConaughey on We Are Marshall and he said he played occasionally and Andy from the Office was the head of the Cornell Disc Golf Club. Also Kyle Singler that plays basketball at Duke plays I was told.
lmao, we couldnt resist throwing a few Chuck Norris jokes in here, could we?
Ryan O'neill and Tatum O'neill are PDGA members #49 and #50 but not sure if they play. I wonder if Tatum ever took Kelly Leake or Tanner to play?
Gary Burdick said:
David Crosby has supposed to of played disc golf. Carl Edwards plays in Daytona while in town for the Daytona 500 Nascar Race. It is his way of winding down after all the big hoola at the track. I was taping him and he asked me to quit as to this is where he gets to have time to him self. Still have the video and watched it the other day. He is real strong, big arms and throws all his drives tomahawk style.

Does Carl Edwards only throw plastic with #99, Office Depot or Claritin logos on them?
I play disc golf and I'm pretty much a celebrity ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968