www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

TONIGHT!!!!

Centennial Park in Owasso
86th St N between 145th E Ave and 161st E Ave

Flex starts begin at 5:15 through 6:30.
Ace pot starts at 92.00 plus tonght.
Free CTP - Steak-2-Go is back tonight anlong with another Kum-n-Go gift card.

1 Free mully for everyone and you can purchase 1 additional mully for $1.
All of your mully money all 100% of it goes right back into the course you are supporting.

All women & Juniors get free mullys, CTP and ace pot!

We will be experimenting with some additional OB rules tonight. DOn't be scared, nothing too severe, just wanting to see the scoring averages with some minor changes.

So come on out! If you're running behind or need directions call me at 232-8562.
Thanks

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

All of the tee signs have been installed. Thanks to Dave Pennenkamp, Bill Pennington, Dan Bougher for the installation and Bill Moyers for the design work.
We are ready for the first Centennial Cup!! Signs are in, plastic is coming, the course will get a fresh mow, Steak-2-GO is cooking lunch and the players will have a special parking area close to the course.

Look forward to seeing everyone there on Sunday. Oh and don't forget about the $15,000 hole in one chance on Saturday at Hunter Park.
Ill offer $20 off of the entry at Centennial for the first person that responds to this post at

allied@oklahoma.net

It is now 11:44
I knew that you would put this where the dog would never find it
man! I dont think I was fast enough after I responded I saw martins post he probally beat me. man!
Dude, I don't know I replied on board and by email 2 different ways but so far dave has not sent me back a read reply but no matter what I want to be there Sunday and see the course with a full slate of players!
I finally got out there on Monday and it was a great layout.
It surprised me because the tee signs were perfect and the course flowed from tee to basket to the next tee so well that I did not get lost or need a map. I would just putt out and look up and there was the next tee just where I would expect it to be.

Many thanks to Dave and all who laid out this design it is a great addition to disc golf in the area!
u got it by 2 min and if i didnt get a phone call i would have had it
The winner of the $20 off his entry is Martin Norris.

Congrats Martin
Well I Didn't get to go to the Centennial Cup. sure wish I did I dont get to play near enough golf thanks to being a new father and husband. but whats this I hear about a mercury sable giveaway from the ring of fire? (wow was it a hotwheels) crazy stuff sounds like another awesome event I missed

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968