www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Something had terrified her so bad that she was afraid to move or cry ALL DAY AND HALF THE NIGHT!

When the disc hit the chains, it gave off a loud unmistakable noise that she recognized from watching me practice on my own baskets, thousands and thousands of times.

She knew that sound and trusted it. She cried out. MEOWWW!!!

http://spikersystems.com/FlashNet_Pointer/www/documents/ChainHits.htm

This is all about road tripping to disc golf parks with cats.

ENJOY!!!

marty

discflicker.com

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's pretty cool man I have yet to see any cats on the disc golf course. I always take my dog and many other disc golfers as well as just park goers do too so I don't know how well a cat would do with other animals around. also cats are harder to control when they are distracted. but if you can pull it off man good luck
I did pull it off for 6 years straight. Check out the photos on my web site.

discflicker.com

The major problem with the whole thing is DOGS and DOG OWNERS who let them run free.

Once in Round Rock, Texas, Flick was hangin out in front of the RV, and a dog came right up to her. She figured the RV is her turf and stood her ground. That dog bit her right in the ass, and she has been in pain with an absess ever since that happened.

On the other side of that same coin, I'm letting my cats go in and attack the local birds, etc.
Yea I let my dog run free but the furthest that she goes is to the next tee pad. I see others who let their dogs run over the entire course. I have no problems with pets on the course as long as people clean up after them. You said "The major problem with the whole thing is DOGS and DOG OWNERS who let them run free" but if you have your cat running free and someone else lets there dog run free and they have a scuffle I thinks its more a mutual mistake. It basically comes down to if you let your animal off a leash then you are responsible for what it does. Ex. if I let my dog loose and it runs in front of someone and gets hit with a disc I am not going to mad at the person who threw it (my dog doesn't roam far and if there are too many people or too many other animals I put her on a leash). Most places these days have a leash law for dogs I have never heard of one for cats however in our society its more acceptable for dogs to be there then cats.

I am sorry that you cat got bitten by a dog
Its all about size.

Its rare for a cat to attack a dog, maybe a mamed baby chiwawa, but thats it. Dogs attack cats cause they're bigger.

NEVER PUT A CAT ON A LEASH!!

(check out the link, be prepared to laugh your tail clean off)
I was thinking that it would be cool to put the cat on a leash and take her to the course. She loves to rub her head against my marker disc. But she would probably just get freaked out.
Thats my cat! Tried that once at my old place because cats went.allowed outside and my cat is an outdoor cat. Brings back memories. lol!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968