www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

http://www.wyff4.com/news/24245867/detail.html

- does he add a stroke to par on that hole as an obstruction?
- good to see more female players out there, but is this any way to encourage them?
- SC disc golf, it's more like cross-training!

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow...kind of a sad story, apparently the chainsaw wielding "maniac" is mentally challenged.

When I first saw the title of this thread I thought it was a disgruntled DGer who was taking out that tree they always hit on their drive…
Isn't it funny how they always find the most ridiculous rednecks to interview for these newscasts. It isn't really funny that these two were chased by a man wielding a chainsaw, but you have to laugh at the newscast.
I thought the same, I was for sure that some dude was just hacking away at the course.
I feel bad for the dude with the chain saw. Once again the system has failed some one who is "mentally challenged" So throw him in jail, let him do his time, and once he gets out. He'll get no help and most likely do it again, but he just might hurt some one the next time.
We recently had an issue with somebody using a chainsaw (unauthorized of course) on our brand new course at Black Butte Lake. Yeah he wacked trees and limbs that can never be replaced, but thank god the lunatic didn't go chasing disc golfers like in the article. Crazy!
Play it where it lies!!!
ditto
Welcome to my home state ladies and germs.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968