www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Okay, lets have it. I'm tired of getting randomly sniped in other posts about the Challenger coming from a mold copied from the Aviar. I want it all at once and once and for all. Any evidence you could supply me to support this claim would be nice, but not necessary. Unsupported and unitelligible rants are more amusing anyway. I want all of you Discraft haters to come of the woodwork, so that I can observe you in the light.

Also, if Mark Ellis, Terry Calhoun, or Chuck Kennedy would be so kind as to post on this thread and forever end the rumor that the challenger is a cloned aviar, that would be nice, as people actually listen to you guys.

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

so.... i use challengers as my putters and never once have i heard or noticed a similarity to an aviar. well at least not aviar P&A. but u know what a more valued argument would be i think. look at the Aviar P&A and the APX. now those look alot closer to each other. but still not even close to being a copy. and to anyone who thinks the challenger is a copy of an aviar is obviously blind... and would suck at putting even with the help from a challenger. and if the challenger looked similar to any aviar i'd say the driver mold. but even then i use to use KC Pro Aviars... and i turned them often, and its not the case w/ challengers. and even at that u said a copy of an aviar, not a copy of the aviar driver mold.
just my 2 cents.
LOL, I hate the aviar and I throw a Challenger! I can't stand how the aviar feels in my hands and yet the Challenger feels so comfortable. I cannot see how the two could be made from the same molds. They don't feel the same at all! They may fly the same but that doesn't make them a clone of one another.
couldn't of said it better myself except i like the classic rock over the sonic

DISC GOLF ROCKS MY SOCKS!! said:
I also hated the aviar and all INNOVA putters except for the Sonic. When I switched to the Soft Challenger, it was magical. No way Aviar anything is better then Challenger or any Discraft putter. I am non-biased player and have a product from nearly all disc makers in my bag. I just like the Challenger better then any putter I have tried personally!!!
I love my challengers, my buzzes and I like Classic Rock better than rap.
But have you ever tried throwing a Classic Roc while listening to classic rock? Have you ever listened to rap while playing Ript?

Tracy Glidden said:
I love my challengers, my buzzes and I like Classic Rock better than rap.
Negative on both accounts, however I have buzzed while throwing my buzz and challenged someone while putting with my challenger.
I just started throwing a Z Challenger.... I love that thing. I was putting with ESP Banger GT's along with Soft Magnets (and still do)... but the Challenger seems to be more accurate (if that's possible) for me... go figure

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968