www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

is this a good disc i am considering it for a new overstable driver

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks a friend of mine had a couple and let me throw it i am 16 and am still developing a arm i can throw slightly over 350 . the boss seemed a little stout for me in stead of adding distance it took away distance so i will probally just get a brand new star destroyer or star xcaliber thanks for all the opions
Yeah Jesse you should most def get an xcaliber. Or max. I would probably go with the xcaliber though. Just like I told you in person...
I've got an ace with one, so they ROCK!!!
you would say something like that .......welcome to the site
Scott Brown said:
Yeah Jesse you should most def get an xcaliber. Or max. I would probably go with the xcaliber though. Just like I told you in person...
ummm. not overstable but its just a speed thirteen wraith jus go to innova and compare them i mean it might be overstable to some but i flip both of mine
i threw two and they were really stout i couldn't get 3 forths of what i uasally get with them how far can you throw

Jeff Franklin said:
ummm. not overstable but its just a speed thirteen wraith jus go to innova and compare them i mean it might be overstable to some but i flip both of mine
i can throw almost 500ft no lie but 400ft consitantely... if they are too stout put your thumb alil more in the middle than normal with the right power and throw this should cause a more earlier flip but if not try diff weights and if still to stou go with the destroyer and excalibur to buil your arm game more i would start off with the star destroyer max weight and then got to pro destroyer cuz they are more stable and finnal excalibur... last year for me was a big year in DG for me cuz it was when i learned most key things with distance like i threw destroyers all day last year and could barely flip them now i havent found a disc that doesnt flip to much....excep the excalibur although havent tried a predator.. but keep wrkin on your power and form is key
i do throw a destroyer perty regular but not brand new one got to work it in i had heard about the thumb thing but it is kinda uncomfortable i have been trying to add some distance by following through with my run up any suggestions
Jeff Franklin said:
i can throw almost 500ft no lie but 400ft consitantely... if they are too stout put your thumb alil more in the middle than normal with the right power and throw this should cause a more earlier flip but if not try diff weights and if still to stou go with the destroyer and excalibur to buil your arm game more i would start off with the star destroyer max weight and then got to pro destroyer cuz they are more stable and finnal excalibur... last year for me was a big year in DG for me cuz it was when i learned most key things with distance like i threw destroyers all day last year and could barely flip them now i havent found a disc that doesnt flip to much....excep the excalibur although havent tried a predator.. but keep wrkin on your power and form is key
depends on your arm, if you are throwing over 350' then it's probably not going to be that overstable for you. Also very nose angle sensitive. I'd recommend a Force or a Xcal if you're trying to fill the overstable distance slot
Donny Olow said:
It's GOOD !!!!!!

It's GOOD!!!!!!
um for yor for the best way to make that better is watching others and then taking things using whats works for you also slow down your steps will help your form

jesse p. mccain said:
i do throw a destroyer perty regular but not brand new one got to work it in i had heard about the thumb thing but it is kinda uncomfortable i have been trying to add some distance by following through with my run up any suggestions
Jeff Franklin said:
Good, awesome, dope, rad, tubular, cool, neat, sweet, neato, the best.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968