www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i just lost my 2006 usdgc champion roc in the drink does anyone know where i can find a champion roc for a decent price it doesnt have to be a 2006 usdgc but i do want the champion plastic thanks

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good ol ebay. Just put in "ce roc" and you will have over 200+ to choose from.
Go buy a Z Buzzz and a Z Wasp, take the hotstamps off and write "Champion Roc" on the top of each. Take the money you saved and take your girlfriend to dinner-for a week.
I have a 2006 usdgc red roc that I don't use. it does have the faint remains of someones name on the back. I tried to completely remove it but its still there in the lightest ghost form. other than that it has been thrown but is in nearly new shape, make me an offer! think its heavy wt, I'll check tonight when I get home.
I did something similar, but I just bought those 2 discs, kept the stamps, put them in my bag and threw them where I would usually throw a roc.

mark ellis said:
Go buy a Z Buzzz and a Z Wasp, take the hotstamps off and write "Champion Roc" on the top of each. Take the money you saved and take your girlfriend to dinner-for a week.
I don't throw any of the three! Drone or aviar for upshots. just trying out a champ shark tho and thinking its found a home!
Mark has the right idea with getting yourself a Z wasp and writing Champ Roc on it
why did discraft steal the design from the roc?
You can buy Factory Second USDGC Champion Rocs at the Disc Golf United Pro Shop. The prices start at $17.00.

http://discgolfunited.com/Store/productlisting.cfm?prod_cat_id=101
Nibs Carter said:
why did discraft steal the design from the roc?

Nah the Z Wasp was flat top before Innova started making "Flat top" rocs and they have a slightly difference in shape but fly nearly the same.
WASP!!! Noooo every time I see or hear about that frickin disc. I think of my ex-wife, ex-house, and my ex-car!! :) Come on guys. He is looking for a Roc. Not a bunch of wanna be Roc's. But I'd still buy a Buzzz to go along with the Roc! Great combo. Besides, you can get a Champ Roc for 20 to 30 bucks.
Rescue said:
WASP!!! Noooo every time I see or hear about that frickin disc. I think of my ex-wife, ex-house, and my ex-car!! :) Come on guys. He is looking for a Roc. Not a bunch of wanna be Roc's. But I'd still buy a Buzzz to go along with the Roc! Great combo. Besides, you can get a Champ Roc for 20 to 30 bucks.

Yea and you can get a Z wasp for 10-15 dollars
You get what you paid for!! ;)

4U2NV said:
Rescue said:
WASP!!! Noooo every time I see or hear about that frickin disc. I think of my ex-wife, ex-house, and my ex-car!! :) Come on guys. He is looking for a Roc. Not a bunch of wanna be Roc's. But I'd still buy a Buzzz to go along with the Roc! Great combo. Besides, you can get a Champ Roc for 20 to 30 bucks.

Yea and you can get a Z wasp for 10-15 dollars

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…
 

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968