www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i just lost my 2006 usdgc champion roc in the drink does anyone know where i can find a champion roc for a decent price it doesnt have to be a 2006 usdgc but i do want the champion plastic thanks

Views: 84

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rescue said:
You get what you paid for!! ;)

4U2NV said:
Rescue said:
WASP!!! Noooo every time I see or hear about that frickin disc. I think of my ex-wife, ex-house, and my ex-car!! :) Come on guys. He is looking for a Roc. Not a bunch of wanna be Roc's. But I'd still buy a Buzzz to go along with the Roc! Great combo. Besides, you can get a Champ Roc for 20 to 30 bucks.

Yea and you can get a Z wasp for 10-15 dollars

You are right I can pay for an overpriced Wasp Wannabe or I can pay half that for my most used disc in my bag next to my putter. I will go with half price.
Get your Roc. I just got another champ roc off ebay for 20 w/shipping. I've had both wasps and rocs and for me at least the rocs are the ones that have stayed in my bag. For me its all about the champ san marino rocs, MMMMmmmmmm money :)

Keep Hucking
-Chris UPDGA# 0001
Hey, what ever works for ya. The Wasp was one of my first mid range discs and I dug it. Matter of fact I HATED the Roc. I couldn't see what the big deal was. But once I started to figure out how to "shape" my shots. The Roc seemed to work better for me. I didn't mean to offend you. I was just having some fun with the good ol Discraft/Innova rivalry.

4U2NV said:
Rescue said:

4U2NV said:
Rescue said:
WASP!!! Noooo every time I see or hear about that frickin disc. I think of my ex-wife, ex-house, and my ex-car!! :) Come on guys. He is looking for a Roc. Not a bunch of wanna be Roc's. But I'd still buy a Buzzz to go along with the Roc! Great combo. Besides, you can get a Champ Roc for 20 to 30 bucks.

You are right I can pay for an overpriced Wasp Wannabe or I can pay half that for my most used disc in my bag next to my putter. I will go with half price.
I figured as much so I was just trying to go along with it. I actually had a KC Pro roc before I had my wasp. To me the roc and wasp fly similar, but I like the Z wasp with the flat top much like people want champ rocs with flat top. look at the mold side by side they are so similar it is almost stupid to say they are different. esp/elite-x wasps fly like KC pro rocs and champ rocs throw a lot like z wasps. Why pay more when you get quality for half price. That and you don't have to worry about which factory made a paticular wasp they are all the same with rocs they cannot produce the same thing at a different plant. Go figure! I guess if people buy it then innova will keep making them. Sadly all the roc worshipers are a lot like lemmings all traveling in one direction with no reason and no objection. I will take my wasp and walk in the other direction away from the cliffs edge ;-)

Rescue said:
Hey, what ever works for ya. The Wasp was one of my first mid range discs and I dug it. Matter of fact I HATED the Roc. I couldn't see what the big deal was. But once I started to figure out how to "shape" my shots. The Roc seemed to work better for me. I didn't mean to offend you. I was just having some fun with the good ol Discraft/Innova rivalry.

4U2NV said:
Rescue said:

4U2NV said:
Rescue said:

Champion Rocs are awesome !
Disc golf is awesome !
I enjoy Disc Golf !!!!
I'll have to take a closer look at my Wasp. It always seemed more overstable than my Roc. That's why I swiched. My Wasp kept coming out at the end of my ahny shots, but I'll check them out side by side. Can't see any disc golfers compared to a lemming though. We are all to diff. to dance to the same beat.

4U2NV said:
I figured as much so I was just trying to go along with it. I actually had a KC Pro roc before I had my wasp. To me the roc and wasp fly similar, but I like the Z wasp with the flat top much like people want champ rocs with flat top. look at the mold side by side they are so similar it is almost stupid to say they are different. esp/elite-x wasps fly like KC pro rocs and champ rocs throw a lot like z wasps. Why pay more when you get quality for half price. That and you don't have to worry about which factory made a paticular wasp they are all the same with rocs they cannot produce the same thing at a different plant. Go figure! I guess if people buy it then innova will keep making them. Sadly all the roc worshipers are a lot like lemmings all traveling in one direction with no reason and no objection. I will take my wasp and walk in the other direction away from the cliffs edge ;-)

Rescue said:

4U2NV said:
Rescue said:

4U2NV said:
Rescue said:

HA!

mark ellis said:
Go buy a Z Buzzz and a Z Wasp, take the hotstamps off and write "Champion Roc" on the top of each. Take the money you saved and take your girlfriend to dinner-for a week.

Spoken like a true Discraft pitchman.

I hate being the nerd that tells Mark Ellis how funny he was... But that was pretty funny.
Check ebay.com. I just bought two champion san marino ROCs for $26 each!!!!!
Discette's got it.......Go to Disc Golf United, they have alot of different Star Roc's too, They are at a great price. They are now what used to be Zone Driven so they have all those great ROCS and don't let the factory second thing scare you I have a bunch of them and they fly fine....it's mostly just the stamp.
I have had alot of x outs and factory seconds over the years and they all worked great.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968