www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I'm just making sure everyone here is aware.. that there is a chat module on this website, and you should feel free to express any opinions and ask all your questions here on the chat! The chat is in the lower right hand corner of the window, very easy to use. I have spent probably half my life on it since I joined DGRUS. If I could get points for it, I would be at 789,283,752,397,523.

Tags: advice, chat, disc, friends, golf, talk

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes, come chat with us all you disc huckin junkies
Kimberly,

Did you come out to the Funkytown Hangover Classic in Grand Prairie last Friday?
If I were dyslexic I would think this chat is about DRUGS.
Now that is FUNNY...lol
DGRUS Chat is awsome. I spend 90% of my time that I am at home on the chat. Great place to talk real time with some great people. It is a place to kinda unwind at night before bed. ( Unless wade is drinking coffee again. ) Come visit us in chat land. See you there.
There's a chat function??? Huh!
Plan to spend the Super Bowl in Live Chat - an annual tradition. We'll have prizes every time there is a score.
YAY! You are the BEST!
I will freaking be there, Super Bowl And Disc Golf, with my Fiance at my place and prizes, May there be a high Scoring game.
last year's super bowl was a blast, so many discs given away!
Cheese in the New Year!!!!
chat? what so i can speak to Ben, Wade and Jon that are on there so much i can't believe they have time for disc golf? lol.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968