www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

If anyone out there is an original 1981 Clash of the Titans fan like I am, I'll bet you thought the new remake was as lame as I thought it was....
2010 version:
Acting that makes you fall asleep
A jet black Pegasus?
The Kraken is Hades son?
Where are the real gifts from the Gods..... Sheild, helmet etc...
The people declare war on the Gods?
What were those stone skinned things again?
We get to see Andromeda twice?
Perseus ends up with who in the end? It was not Andromeda...

What a waste of $15.00 and 2 hours.....

I am going to have to rent the original just to get the bad taste out of my mind....

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you know, I am a big fan of the original. And I think you were expecting to see the same movie??? Its a reamke by a different director and different actors and so yesm the story is differrent. If you out the first movie out of your mind, you would enjoy this version. It is not great, we could have done wihtout the remake, but it was good enough to go and see. Really, how many re-makes follow the exact story line?? or even have the same actors?? I would not go see it again in hte theater, but I wasnt disapointed with paying to see it. My two cents!
"If you out the first movie out of your mind, you would enjoy this version."

I disagree with this assessment. I went into this movie not expecting it to be like the original. I was still disappointed. The directing of this movie is very poor. The only thing that was done right are the action sequences, and the beginning of the movie (all of the scenes before the companions leave Argos). Everything else feels very forced, almost like the director is just trudging through a minimum of story in order to get to the next fight scene.
woops. that is supposed to be "put the first movie out of your mind"
To me, they didn't do a good enough job with the plot and the pace of the film was too fast. It was like the Datona 500. I did like the owl cameo. That was funny....

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968