www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Thinking of smashing some chains today, 24 degrees out (downriver mich.) Am i crazy or devoted? Is anybody intrested?

Views: 214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll be playing today as well, but it's gonna be in the 60s here in vegas :)

Headed to holly, Michigan soon as i can find where i stuffed all my cold weather gear!

I'm playing in VT today the temp is right at freezing, but it's sunny and clear a perfect day for Disc Golf.

Your not crazy. I play year round in any weather. I live in se Michigan as well. Love me some snow rounds especially when there is an icy layer on top. So much fun.

The winter out here in North Dakota is downright oppressive. The winds that gale across the plains teach you a lot, though. This is what separates the men from the boys. (and the girls from the women)

I would feel sorry for you but it was almost 50 degrees here today.

pssh.. lucky. I'm beginning to think I'm in disc golf purgatory for some great sin against the great disc in the sky.  An hours trip to the one disc golf course in driving distance, and you'll freeze your butt off once you're there.

We play through the winter with leagues and casual rounds at Lemon Lake, if I were to stop playing, by spring I would have to relearn my drive, I know it!!  Keep at it and you will be rewarded!

I played today and even though it was over 40 today the sun wasn't really out so it didn't feel all that warm. I had no flexibility and didn't play so well.

When the sun is out here it makes all the difference in the world.

I'll be in Denver around Jan. 23rd, but I don't think I'll be throwing, I am visiting my ma and going skiing.

Not enough time to do everything, but I'll be back out that way on my way to the Memorial (I hope!).  Maybe we could play in early March.

I played a One Disc Tourney on Saturday. It was in the High 20's, low 30's ALL DAY. I got wind burned on my face. Man I  LOVE IT. :)

Colorado is where I first started throwing!!!

Penninsula Course in Frisco, CO (sad about the pine beetles)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968