www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Thinking of smashing some chains today, 24 degrees out (downriver mich.) Am i crazy or devoted? Is anybody intrested?

Views: 211

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is where I got my very first ace, hole #1 at Frisco. I didn't even see the disc go in. I haven't been there since the beetles went through.

I remember the hole right turnover off a ridge, down a hill with trees.  I never got an ace there, I played there four years before I moved.  To Lemon Lake, I just tend to land near awesome dg courses!!

They actually had a one day tourney there again this year for the first time in many years. It was fantastic! Even with the huge loss of trees it is still a very good course. They put in some temp holes to accommodate more players and the course played tough. There are a few holes that look lunar (except for the thousands of stumps) but there is still a good number of trees. My kid dug up overhead pictures of the before and after beetle kill and it almost made me cry! But there is a beautiful lodge now for the x-country skiers and golfers and skaters that works well for player meetings and the course still gets a ton of use. Stop by, its worth playing...

Try to stay warm. Hand warmers work well.  I have even some use snowboard gloves !

I will, I'm going to Colorado on Jan 23-27, if I don't have time to check it out then (I know there will be alot of snow), I plan to play in the Memorial in early March and I'll have a car, so I can set my own pace.  I will check it out, it will be wild, I've played at sea level so long.....I remember I used to flick my XLs (a zero driver), lol, my game is so different now, it will be fun!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968