www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Thinking of smashing some chains today, 24 degrees out (downriver mich.) Am i crazy or devoted? Is anybody intrested?

Views: 213

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is where I got my very first ace, hole #1 at Frisco. I didn't even see the disc go in. I haven't been there since the beetles went through.

I remember the hole right turnover off a ridge, down a hill with trees.  I never got an ace there, I played there four years before I moved.  To Lemon Lake, I just tend to land near awesome dg courses!!

They actually had a one day tourney there again this year for the first time in many years. It was fantastic! Even with the huge loss of trees it is still a very good course. They put in some temp holes to accommodate more players and the course played tough. There are a few holes that look lunar (except for the thousands of stumps) but there is still a good number of trees. My kid dug up overhead pictures of the before and after beetle kill and it almost made me cry! But there is a beautiful lodge now for the x-country skiers and golfers and skaters that works well for player meetings and the course still gets a ton of use. Stop by, its worth playing...

Try to stay warm. Hand warmers work well.  I have even some use snowboard gloves !

I will, I'm going to Colorado on Jan 23-27, if I don't have time to check it out then (I know there will be alot of snow), I plan to play in the Memorial in early March and I'll have a car, so I can set my own pace.  I will check it out, it will be wild, I've played at sea level so long.....I remember I used to flick my XLs (a zero driver), lol, my game is so different now, it will be fun!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968