www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have updated the collector page on ClearwaterDiscGolfStore.com and made it much easier to view and navigate. More improvements to the site are in the works now, stay tuned.
Here is a link to the COLLECTORS-
http://www.clearwaterdiscgolfstore.com/collector-discs-c-34.html?os...

Tags: collection, collector, museum

Views: 188

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just filled the front page with a load of 11x Ken Climo TeeBirds of various types & weights.
Next Box is full of Augusta Wraiths, Star TeeRexs, Pro Sharks, Star Monsters and More!
Don't forget about the Facebook Contest and Good Luck!!!
Adding two more cases of Collector Discs today as it is raining out...Good luck with your treasure hunt...hope you find a Gem!

I have a 2004 crystal challenger Happy holiday's dye from discraft is that worth some cash? Never thrown
Tonight I am adding some Custom Tye Dye Discs. Grab up while the grabbins good!!!

nice tie, bright ,shouldnt get lost like other ties.never thrown, it how much?
crazy wild
Sold it yesterday!!!
He bought a Stalker to throw and when I showed him this...had to have it!
He is throwing the Stalker sidearm with great results just to let everyone know...
I will be getting more dyes like this in a couple of weeks.
Have a great LONGER DAY as the time changed last night and we can DISC GOLF LONGER!!!
Sweeeeet...
Hey Mike!
Sweet JayBird Dye was just added to the front page of ClearwaterDiscGolfStore.com and if you get this message late it might still be available in the Tye Dye Discs.
Now that I have a system for loading Tye Dye Discs, you will be seeing a lot more of them!
Oh, to answer your question, it costs $19...
Enjoy your new LONG DAY as the time has changed and we get to DISC GOLF Longer!!! Sweet...
One MINT 2001 USDGC Champion Edition ROC up for grabs....I'm asking $315 but I'll entertain any reasonable offer..

Sweet Disc.
USDGC Rocs are made to high standards.
You may think the price is high, but this is a performance disc that actually shaves strokes off your game and if you are near the cash and just need a few extra strokes...this will do it.
Once you cash a few times...the disc has paid for itself.
So it should be a no brainer that you need one of these, but most folks just will not buck up and will never know.
Thanks BART for helping run the DISC GOLF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS this year at Lemon Lake Complex!!!
Adding More Collectors today and tomorrow...Variety!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968