www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have updated the collector page on ClearwaterDiscGolfStore.com and made it much easier to view and navigate. More improvements to the site are in the works now, stay tuned.
Here is a link to the COLLECTORS-
http://www.clearwaterdiscgolfstore.com/collector-discs-c-34.html?os...

Tags: collection, collector, museum

Views: 185

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just added 8 Champion Edition Discs to my store inventory...

www.DiscGolfFlyMart.com

Adding more collectors today...

Adding another case of Collectors today to the front page of ClearwaterDiscGolfStore.com.
HAPPY EASTER!
We are masterminding a new contest right now.
The Facebook Contest winners are posted.
We are giving away discs at random for people who are qualified to become Facebook Disc Testers. Become a Fan of Clearwater Disc Golf Store on Facebook and you may become a Disc Tester. -You get your disc, test it, write a review and Keep your Test disc. Simple. The last three test discs were 1st Run Pro Destroyers and the reviews should be up shortly after these guys test them out...Thankx!
The new contest is going to be called "Top Ten"
Good Luck!

Yea, another heads up for loading now that the pictures for Vibram are done!
Starting to get to some super gems for the Collector Discs section and the website now contains over 3500 products.
I still have about 10 or so cases of collectible discs to load...

I heard that guy "SILVERBACK", any disc he custom dyes is a collector for the person buying or trading for one! HA :)
Piling More Tye Dye Discs on and have 2 new sections, Boss Dyes and Destroyer Dyes.
More organization in the Tye Dye Disc area soon!
And More Tye Dye Discs to add.

Joe G #5740 just pulled down 8 more cases of various Collector Discs...new and used for me to load.
I have also Organized my Tye Dye Discs section and re-loaded it with every dye I could grab while still adding Collector Discs. Some of the dyes are on sought after discs...
I have now loaded over 4000 products so it may be a little bit of a treasure hunt before you find your Gem!
Links are still not working...Right click on them and choose "open in new tab" or "open in new window" and they will work!
Lately I have been focused on the Tye Dye Discs and I have about 8 more sleeves of those to load, but then Joe G has found 16 more sleeves of Collector Discs to load. Looking to load ALL of the Collectors and Tye Dye discs before summers end! Get out and throw, winter is on the way!!!

I have been piling the collector discs on...really cool stuff of every type as well as Tye Dye Discs!
Explore the site as there are over 4800 Products as of this post, soon I may be able to reach my PDGA number and we will be at 5003 products...

The Collector Disc section is packed.
All of the Custom Dyed Discs are in the Tye Dye Discs Section.
Happy Hunting for the Holidays...over 5400 products loaded now...G's!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968