www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

As many of you know, the Hwy 32 course in Chico is under reconstruction and is slated to open in December (hopefully)! My buddy Jim came up with this really neat new "logo". Kinda says everything you need to know about the place with just one picture. What do you guys think? 

Tags: bidwell, chico

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe the logo could use a rattlesnake catching a disc in its mouth.
The picture looks great, lots of thought and work went into it. Just remember that when you decide to finalize a Logo, think about what it will look like sewn on a shirt. Remember that fine lines and small type tend to disappear.
good luck
The Chico-outsiders are working with the city on a course name which will have to be approved before it becomes official. I think they are close to approval. The name they have come up with is "Peregrine Point Disc Golf Course". They actually already have shirts and discs made and you can get them at Solutions Cubed in Chico..... Here is the logo.... There are real live Peregrine Falcons nesting on the Bidwell Cliffs.... LOL

Here is the shirt... 4 colors available...

Well Bidwell Cliffs.... I'll stop in one day. This course from that ONE picture got me pretty excited. Looks like a fun course.
Here is the new tee at the new hole 4 (previously hole 3) Looking North
It's a long way down the creek.... Hole 4 plays up hill along the edge of the cliff depicted in the logo...

wow

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968