www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now THAT's how you hype up an upcoming disc golf product. We need "more" of these quality ideas in the states. I'm not saying we don't have them on occasion... we just need more of the better filmography.
wow... um... I don't know what to say. Although entertaining, I would rather see disc golf in a more professional light. If this was just some random guys instead of a major company I might feel better about it.

I don't mean to sound grumpy, and I want the game to stay more relaxed, but I don't think I could show this video to someone and have them say, "Oo, I want to try that."
I like the effort though. Most discs over here are released and the "hype" is through the forums. Maybe a couple magazine ads through Discgolfer or online, but I think a new product needs a teaser or solid promotion every now and then. Some sort of creative way of separating them from all the others. I'm glad companies are stepping up and at least giving it some thought after all of the R&D that went into it.
Yeah its nice to see something new. Who knows maybe the big company's will step up and do there own shorts. I love the part when the disc explodes on the wall, it made me think of the old school dx plastic.
Awesome! Although the soviet stereotype is a bit odd, I agree that this is the most innovative and highest quality disc golf commercial I have seen. Keep up the good work!
Real nice. This will sell plastic.
So, has anyone heard anything about the C plastic line?
Since Discmania is essentially Innova, will it be a regurgitated line of champion plastic models?

or something better...like Lat 64 plastic?
I give endless credit to the makers of this short film. You can say all the negative things you want about it, but essentially there is nothing negative about it. It puts more on the table for the sport of disc golf and definitely attracts eyes of new and upcoming players weather its to your liking or not. Thanks for the post. Awesome video.
Cool !!!! Something Different !
http://www.discmania.net/2011/03/03/discmania-presents-the-hidden-g...

This is very cool, So they placed the stolen disc from the short movie all over the world. Like a big game of hide and seek.
Cool !!!

any reports on the C-Line discs yet? Are there any connections between the DD2 and the Ape?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968