www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I threw a really long putt a few days ago and I just want to know if there is any stories out there about really long putts

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I nailed 75-footer the other day at Cass Benton with my aviar!
Tons of those stories!
so, i was playing in this tournament at flip city, i believe it was the farm open this year, and i'm about 35-40 feet from the hole, this is a harder putt for me to make and i go to putt it it it's going wide or so i thought. I say "no" and turn around before the disc even got to the basket at it somehow managed to in. So the guy that was in my group was like "no what?", i was like ohhh nevermind. but it was byfar one of the luckiest putts in any of the tournaments i've played in.
i was having a so-so round about a week ago, just tryin to get through the round and not very focused, a nailed a 90+' for birdie, still in disbelief on the next hole i crashed a 70' birdie! i wish i could that all the time.
a guy we were playing a round with yesterday hits this 90+ feet birdee and say's " my first bird . " we could tell because all of his other shots were all over the place even the shorties . we congratulated him on his awsum shot , because it was an awsum shot !
I've made a fair share of real long putts but the beat one I've made was in the Sothern nationals chapionships in Memphis a month or so ago. It was at Shelby Farms, hole 4 I think. Anyway I threw a nasty upshot that went about 40 deep in the woods, landed it in what was the about worst place, some kind of thorn bush that looked like an upside down bowl over my head. So my dad who was my caddie said if I make it in he would buy me ice cream. I laughed thinking the best I could do is throw back out to the fairway an take a bogey. So I throw way up in the air with alot of anny reached down and grabbed my mini, and about the time I started to grab my bag I here the guys in the group cheering. It had hit the top band and shot streight down so I didn't even hit a chain link. I didn't even believe the guys that it went in, after seeing my omega in the basket, all I could say is that I want two scoops for that shot lol.
Have you ever had that putt where you are way out but you just don't want to bogey? You just look at it and then someone says "Just put it in" and you do. Feels good. The great par saver.
Well, on hole 15, at weatherfords course, I threw my first drive and it went about 125' before clipping a tree and landing directly behind another tree, and surprisingly I picked up my R-pro aviar, and threw a little forehand shot, right dead center in the chains! I was so excited I ran up and grabbed it like I just won the PDGAWC lol

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968