www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Any one out there playing this weekend? If so, have you played it lately and hows the course looking? I haven't played it in a few years and it was just on the bottom slope that year. So do I need to pack some extra Motrin lol!!!

Thanks and Peace!

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I havent played there since 98. I would love to go back but if its not playing the top I have no desire to go :(
When I played in 04 (I think) it was on the bottom slope and yes the people I played with were bummed as well. Seems to me, they can pretty much do what they want. That's why I was asking around. Just curious, was 18 still that CRAZY throw down an insane slope (we had to take a fire trail to get down. Since it was so steep) to a basket that was up on this 10 to 20 ft. mole hill. I know big mole! but it looked like a frickin dirt Teepee. It was cool and nuts all at the same time!
Yes it is just the bottom slope. I havent heard of the summit course being up in years. I was up a few months ago and the vegetaiton wasn't too bad. I imagine it still isn't but on the big down hil shots take your time and WATCH your disc and mark it with some reference points. I lost a few because I made a bad shot off the tee and didn't really pay attention to its landing so.....And yes 18 is like you said but I think the mole hill grew a little taller!
Great! It really doesn't matter. My shot will most likely end up on those rooms behind 18 anyway. Like it did last time lol!!!
Thanks,

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968