www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

During a tournament this weekend there was a little controversy on marking a ctp. The ctp marker was further away from the basket than the persons disc. The problem is the lie was out of bounds. My view on this is the ctp is usually marked where the disc comes to rest. I do not think an OB disc should get the reward of a ctp. Plus it's hard to mark a ctp flag in asphalt. What is your take?

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So basically we are all on the same page. Thanks for the replies guys.
Funny I am the guy who won the ctp. I threw a great shot and left it about 30 feet from the basket. There wasn't really a controversy, although he was closer to the pin by a couple of feet he was out of bounds. The group explained it to the guy and he accepted the fact. He later questioned the T.D. who confirmed what we already knew. He was out of bounds. Again he was cool with it. The cpt was two discs. Having many disc myself I gave him one of the disc. Never hard feelings only good memories. Keep throwing!
Way to handle that.....good Karma!!
That was a good show of sportsmanship Curtis. You're the type of guy that I like to have on my card. Keep it up!
Well played sir..
yup, well played Curtis Minton.
Good Karma !

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968