www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

when I first got my dualpack, i had problems with the contents of the top pocket drooping into the main disc compartment. This made it very hard to get discs in and out of the bag. My father and I fashioned a durable polycarbonate cover that sits on top of the existing frame, while still allowing you to get discs in and out of the compartment very easily. we can make more and ship them to you for $12 if you are interested in purchasing one. please comment if you are interested. there will be pictures of the frame attached to this discussion. if you've seen any other cool modifications just leave a comment.

Views: 27

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Usually if you want to sell something you show a picture of it in action.
if you want a video i can make and post one......what would you like it to show, give me some ideas.
nice Tiger Maple table top. is it an antique ?
No, me and my dad made it. It was made to look antique though.
very nice. I have many curly & birds eye furniture items decorating my place, it's one of my favorites.
I might be interested. I do have a few questions though. First, I had gone to Tap Plastics and had a piece of plastic cut for the same reasons, but it could only be cut approx 4" wide, because my Roc and other large diameter discs. Would have to be bent to get them out. However, I did glue mine to the frame so there is no give to it. So can yours be glued or secured to the top of the frame, and is the "cut out" at the top. Cut back enough that the large diameter discs can be pulled out? Mind you, I carry a max amount of discs.
Also, it seems like you're very talented. Have you thought about makeing a "clip" for the bottom of the opening? Something to keep the flap down and also keep it from getting worn out or torn do to the SMALL opening! Come ON Revolution! FIX THIS ISSUE!
To answer your question; yes, I cut out a section at the front that allows you to get your discs in and out easily, even large diameter discs like rocs. The sides are also bent 90 degrees down to lock it in place on top of the frame. You can see this in the pics I have attached. I also don't like the flap on the opening, but it works nice if you just simply tuck it into the compartment, under the frame. Hope I answered all of your questions... Thank you for your interest.
If you would like me to come up with a way to make some sort of clip for the flap though, I would be more than happy to do that, then post some pictures
Ahhh that's cool, but I did want to buy the frame gaurd. I sent you an email just to see how you wanted to work the sale (if you had Paypal etc...).
So just let me know...

Thanks!
Interesting.
Yes indonhave pay pal, and I will email you back shortly with all the info etc... Thanks again!
Sweeeeeeet! Thanks alot! Because this bag is driving me nuts!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968