www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

How many dads got to play a round with there kids to day, I had two of my six and my grandson play with me today, he is two. They had fun and I got to carry everything and the grandson, we just played 9 holes and i was give out.

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pizza and grandkids just seem to go togather dont they
My kids seem to improve every time out and I seem to go back everytime , how was your score compaired the kids
Cant beat that.
I really cant play ball golf come to think about i dont play disc golf much better lol. glad you had a good day
Mommy and son stayed at home and let Daddy play 18! Very enjoyable!
My grandfather and I went to lunch Sunday for Father's Day and he actually asked me to teach him to throw. We went out to his house and I set up a target in the field. We had a pretty good time. I enjoyed spending the time with him and was really excited he showed interest in something I enjoyed. It makes me really enjoy this game that much more.
Wow! That is really amazing. It is stories like this that continue to fuel my fire for disc golf. I hope that I am still able to rip some discs when I'm an old man. Thanks for sharing Jae.
I played 18 holes at Lake Shore Park in Ashtabula, OH with my middle daughter. Met some folks new to the area and showed them around the course.
That is great bet u never thought you would be tachin your grandad to toss that is great.
all in all sounds like a great fathersday for all keep the stories comming
I took my oldest son, 9, to watch me play a doubles tourney in Hastings. They let him join the jumbo putt, and also gave me discs for bringing him. He had a great time and even got a pro to sign one of his discs.
Than sounds like a great day for all he will never forget that trip

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968