www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

hey i carry a little over 30 discs and looking for a good bag. the bag i want is on youtube if you click in a day with dave at dexter it will show his bag in some parts. i was wondering if any of you knew what it was.

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Saw this large bag at hole #1 2008 U.S.D.G.C. Not sure which player it belonged to
Dave had a custom made bag by Voodoo Bags out of San Diego. It holds 40+ discs with room for storage.
That is the bag that you are all seeing.
considering the guy is a world champion carrying 30-40 discs doesn't seem to hurt him...

I have seen him use a caddy in San Diego multiple times, however...
I'm pretty sure that it is the Revo Backpack, he was up here in AK for the state championships last year. I think it was the same bag that he had in the video he did with Kenny.
I would to with all that weight, why tire myself out when I can get a caddy. Top pros have all the perks :P
might be blaine kinkels bag
barry s.uses a cart,see him using it during 2010 usdgc video,
Replacements, backups, flippy, grippy, luckey......water holes...
ben farris,i checked on voodoo disc golf.com to look at one and all it said was to write a letter. is there any other way to get one of those bags?
Not that I know of right now but I'll some friends down in SD and see what they know!
I've attached 2 pictures of the bag Dave was using this May. He was here in Alabama for the Alabama Disc Golf Championship. You can tell in the second picture he has 25-30 discs just in the middle part. It looked more like a duffel bag than a disc golf bag. It did have an Innova patch/sewn on logo on the front? I felt sorry for his caddy...
Attachments:
Holly Cow! I thought I carried to many discs, but let me guess. Half of those are Rocs in various degrees of wear lol!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968