www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

hey i carry a little over 30 discs and looking for a good bag. the bag i want is on youtube if you click in a day with dave at dexter it will show his bag in some parts. i was wondering if any of you knew what it was.

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think that he carries the largest Innova bag; a Discarrier. Not sure though, but I do know that like half of that whole bag is tasty CE plastic. mmmmmmmmm..........
I have played a few rounds with Dave when I lived down in Eugene.... but I never took the time to lick or tast his disc's... guess I'll give that a try when I move back there
I'm pretty sure that that bag was the one they gave away at the 2008 Japan Open. It's an Innova that was designed by Hero Disc. They're pretty cool. I tried to scoop Burl's from her when she was here for the 2010 Japan Open, but she wasn't havin' it. Here's a link, but they are out of stock and production. The Dualpack by Revolution is basically the same thing though.http://www.discsports.jp/SHOP/DSHE_BAGTTX.html
No no no. It's the BAG MAHAL! The bag to end all bags. Built by Mystery Ranch. Check it out at http://www.mysteryranch.com/s.nl/sc.11/category.104719/.f . Thats the new bag going 'round.
That bag is The Gateway Ozark with an umbrella holder,and a $100 mark up. Hope you have a nice-ass umbrella...
Are you saying the bag I just linked is the Gateway Ozark?
The bag he is using in this video is the Revolution Dual Pack. Guaranteed. But this video was before the Bag Mahal.
No, no no... just talking about the Design. A lil' bit the same, dontcha think?
Not really. The Gateway has single wall design, half the capability of the Mystery Ranch, and half the comfort. The Mystery Ranch is completely customizable when ordered. Met the guys from Mystery Ranch at The Memorial and then again in Kentucky. Cool stuff. Actually seeing and touching the bag is a whole new experience and redefines what a bag can be. Gateway is just another backpack, add a cup holder.
I just saw the part of the video where he catches the disc inbetween the shins...It's the Dual Pack...You're right...I'm wrong. You're hansome...I'm not so good looking....
how do you have any energy to play golf if you are hauling 30+ disc,

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968