www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What qualities and features do you look for in a bag? I am helping design a unique and new style of disc golf bags that is in the prototype stages. It is a shoulder-sling style. The weight is offset from the shoulder and back, to the center of the body. It will be endorsed by a chiropractor (pending) and have additional and highly customizable features to be included. Please tell me what you look for and why in a disc golf bag. List what you look for first to last if you can thank you!

Personally for me its:

1.)Disc Capacity
2.)Durability of materials and stiching

3.)Comfort and Wear

4.)Water/Drink Storage Capacity

5.)Non-Disc Storage Capacity

6.)Layout and organization of bag/straps

7.)Customization

8.)Weight of Bag

9.)D-Rings and other attachments for towels, chairs, etc
10.) Unique Design and Look

Post what your top 10 qualities and features for a bag are.

Views: 872

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What happens when you put this down? the strap would be on the bottom. Older players would literally have to reach all the way to the ground to pick it up from the looks of it. Not good for the back.

how about 6 cupholders, small wheels, padded part of the bag that hits your back, telescopic handle, big putter pouch, six 12 ounce pockets, pull out rain cover, straps for a small chair and holds 1 disc!! SWEET

lol some good suggestions we thought of save for the cup holders. The back is indeed padded. Currently i am thinking of adding some kind of bipod and frame in teh bag to prevent the bag from getting dirty...but ultimately the bag is designed to be played ON throughout the game. It's still has a long way to go guys. We are also making a smaller model for people with small frames (such as myself) and for those who want to carry less or are recreational players. Once developed further my plans are to personally test the prototype through the 100 holes of hell tournament and well...its a very exciting project for me and I really cannot wait to get a finished product out to you all and hope you all enjoy something different :) The developer and I share the same goal of just getting something new out in the disc golf world! It's really fun to say the least and stay tuned for more.

I can't imagine a bag with a capacity above three discs fitting comfortably on my back when I throw. My entire body turns, flexes, and snaps with every throw. A bag on my back would seriously mess that up.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968