www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I just got em in but have yet to play a round with them. However when i tried them on the middle back part (where the DGA logo is) felt like it might be uncomfortable. Is that the case?

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I never really noticed any discomfort. Not like I looked for it though, but I would think I would feel something if it bothered me. If you are talking about the way it is kind of balled up? Once the weight of the bag is applied, the elastic stretches out and the logo becomes flat for the most part. Mind you a carry approx 20 discs.
What are you looking to get for them? I minght be interested.
Mine are very comfortable. I must add that these are the first quad straps I have owned, so I really dont have anything to compare too. I do have adjust the straps atleast once a round though.
My straps are very comfortable. The only thing I have found is on the front strap, where the elastic is, the logo patch that covers the elastic tears. I actually sent my first pair back for replacement, but the second pair did the same thing.
Phenix has quad shocks that are not as long. I think they call them Quad Shox .4 or .5? Something along thos lines
I take that back. I was on their web site and I guess they stopped making them, but I do have a set if you are interested.
I've heard people say that, but mine has been fine. No tearing what so ever. Any chance they were their "first runs", I know people had some complaints of the stitching coming undone with the proto straps that were given out in player packets.
i have the quad shock .5's and absolutely love them. IMO he should get your set.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968