www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Well I must say these straps are pretty darn comfy. With the gel pads and all the elastic straps ( I'd say double the Quads elasticity) As of my second round of golf. I would give these a A+ in comfort. It truly felt like there was alot less weight that I was carrying around with these straps. Quality appears on par with the Quads. If anything. There is fewer plastic clips on these straps. Also, since the clips that connect to the bag rotate/swivel. I would think there is less rotational tourque to the clips.
I will see how these hold up compared to the Quads, but if they last as long. Like I think they will. They are WAAAAYYY more comfortable than any other 'backpack" style straps out there. I am amazed at how much lighter my bag felt with these. I would reccomend these without thinking twice about it!

Peace!

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They ripped on the front next to the logo on both sides. I got in touch with DGA and they were great, They said they took care of the problem for me.
Well coming up to three months of heavy use and they are holding up just fine. No signs of any fabric or stiching failures. The only problem I've had. Is that the adjusting clips that are used to change the length of the straps keeps sliding. So I keep having to adjust them during a round of play, but they are sooo gosh darn comfortable. It's woth it at this point.
Sweeeeet, thanks for the update dude. Looks like I'll be gettin some gel strapz now.
The Gel Strapz look super nice and feel super comfy. A friend of mine picked up a pair and the stitching started coming out in less than a week, he returned them and got some Phoenix, seems to me the quality is not that great. Comfortableness seemed awesome though when he let me try them on.
C-
From what I understand. The Strapz given out at the Worlds were proto's and those were the ones that had problems with the stitching. I was told that they modifide the current ones to stop the problems. I was told that the ones I purchased were the redesigned ones. So to speed up the aging process. I really beat the heck out of them. I would swing my bag around while holding on to the logo area. I would jerk them up off the ground, jump up and down with the bag on my back. I also carry 22 discs in my bag. At this point, I see no signs of failure. Another thing to note. The only plastic on the Strapz are the adjustible clips and the sternum strap. The rest is re-enforced elastic and the metal hooks. DO I know for sure they will hold up as long as the Quads. The answer is no, but for all I know. They might even last longer? But what I do know. Is that they are much more comfortable than the Quads.
As far as being able to tell the diff between the stinkers at the World or the new ones. Maybe some one could shed some light on that subject?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968