www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I'm bout to purchase a practice basket and i've narrowed it down to these two but i just can't decide. I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on either of these. Thanks.

Views: 406

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

unless portability is your primary concern the discatcher sport is much superior.
I have both and would pick having the the Discatcher Sport over the Mach Lite. I've had my sport for about 4 years and it's still like new ... and I leave it outside year round here in the high mountains of CO.
I added inner chains to mine (around $20-25 bucks), after a year or so and it catches as well as more expensive baskets (I have a couple of those now too).

I do like having the Mach Lite when I go to tourneys so I can set up a practice basket anywhere, anytime. It does not catch discs as well as the Discatcher ... It's not bad ... but not as good. It's in my car year-round.

Like everyone has said ... depends on what you will use it most for. Traveling, or at home practicing?
I like the idea of portability but it sounds like in terms of longevity that the Discatcher would be my best bet for the money, and it's seems like the discatcher is somewhat portable just not as much so as the Mach Lite. But of course the Mach Lite makes an exceptional Christmas tree, does anyone know how the Discatcher stacks up in this catagory? LOL! Thanks for the input guys, I can't wait to get my basket and start practicing those puts!
Good Luck on your purchase. I have them both as well and they both catch well. Just take care of it and it will last a long time.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968