www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What ever happened to the dgrus bagtags? There was a lot of talk about them a few months ago and I haven't heard anything since. Anybody know if this is still a possibility?

Tags: bag, bagtags, tags

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anyone?
I threw it out there that i have a contact who i assume would love to make them. All metal/alluminum little baskets that he paints and engraves. He usually does them for like 10 each, but the problem is when it all comes down to it people say yeah sign me up but then when its time to pay its eghhh i dont want it.

If people want i can still persue this, however i would need Terry's approval. I have a pic on my profile of a trophy he did, the baskets look like that but they are bag tags. Mine has my nickname and the slogan " aim high or die" that i had him put on.
Terry had a question in his survey awhile back about the bag tags but I never saw anything come of it. Maybe the interest wasn't there overall.
Yeah, I remember the question on the survey and never heard anything about them...whether they decided to do it or not to do it...just kinda was never mentioned again.
being looked into currently
Thanks Ben, good to know.

Ben Calhoun said:
being looked into currently

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968