www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

The question has come up: Should people be permitted to post non-disc golf related events in our calender? My first take was, sure, it's a good cause (no kill animal shelter looking for volunteers) and it's a disc golfer and family involved with it. But the first other person I asked said "No way." We discussed it, and I think if people just don't do it to much it'll all be good. But the other person I asked thinks that it would get abused.

I've already established that it doesn't just have to be tournaments. But on this question, I need advice.

Thoughts?

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think if it's a positive cause that can also be used to promote the sport we love, than I don't see a problem. I see the concerns of it being abused and I understand. If it's going to be a problem, I can just post a blog about it.
Peace
Sorry it I think it must be disc golf related.
I saw a suspect discussion tonight about a charity event for cancer. My dad died from cancer i support cancer research and cancer related events, but i got the impression this event was ball golf related. Exceptions could be made in this case if true but the poster must be 100% clear of what they are posting about in advance!!!!!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968