www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Getting this thread set up as the place where people can complain or ask for help figuring how to buy and sell in the DGRUS Flymart when it goes live - very soon.

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anybody notice the search button dosen't really work. I have some items tagged handicrafts, ART,... that don't appear when I go to that catagory to search for them. It just says no matches or items found, It does the same for discs , clothing, etc. I don't know if this is already being addressed or not. I just wanted to let everybody know.
Sooooooooooo is there any chance of increasing the actual size of the store app. & what about being able to add more than one pic. even two would be great.

These are just questions , not moans for terry or clay.

Things seem to be pretty good overall. Has anybody made a transaction yet ? buying or selling, that cares to share their initial experiences with the rest of us.
Good morning, Floyd. The store developers should be in here soon, reading your feedback and having some enlightenment to share.

I did find that when I selected the "clothing" category, it did filter out everything but the clothing. I hope that everyone is putting things into categories and using the "tags" to make the search work better.
To sell anything I have to open an Amazon account. Well, I already have an account, but being a (very proud!) Canadian, I'm not allowed to use it to sell anything. See "Your Payment Account" sec. 2.2.1
"If you are not a permanent U.S. resident or citizen or a business entity authorized to do business in the United States, you may use a Personal Account only to register and access credit cards for making purchases."

Since I'm not a company, or likely to be one soon, I guess I won't be using the Flymart.
Boy talk about restrictive trade!

P.S. This is not meant as an attack on any person! This is a great site. Thanks! I'm just pointing out an error in the system.

Later.
Larry Wagner
Woodstock, Ontario
CANADA
Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun said:
I hope that everyone is putting things into categories and using the "tags" to make the search work better.

Hi Terry,

I have a question. How do you add "tags"?

Thanks
Aloha Terry;
I sawe that you bought it but thought it was a test.
I've got to go to work the sunday morming. Gotta take it where I can get it.
I will email you this evening or in the morning
Mahalo.
Dave,

Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun said:
Dave, I bought one of the boxes (or thought I did) a few days ago. Did you receive that? I'm not sure that "te price is not firm" will work in the store. Maybe if each one was listed individually, with its specific price.
When I search for an item Ex. Teebird, nothing comes up. Its hard for me to believe that no one has yet posted a teebird for sale.....
I have two Teebirds posted actually.

Ric Roc said:
When I search for an item Ex. Teebird, nothing comes up. Its hard for me to believe that no one has yet posted a teebird for sale.....
I just tried using the search function also with no luck. When I listed items I never saw a place to add tags, unless the tags are considered listing the item in one of the categories, which I did. Even when searching the categories nothing is coming up for my items, it just keeps showing all of the items in order from most recently listed.
Anyone tried clicking on an items description? The rest of the items below it bounce up & down either once or twice or more, somtimes stoping so you can veiw the description or it just hides it again . When you go to close it ,it does the same thing, up & down. This happened for me on most every item .

And that search just isin't working nor is typing in key words then trying to search. Type in any items title then try searching for it.

The phone lines are open Clay.
it clicks out on me. won't stay on. i don't know if the prob is on your side or mine
Hey Terry, today when i added an additional items they showed up on the list for a few moments then were gone, at first I thought that maybe some one ordered the shirt however its not showing up in amazon and it is no longer in the list. Also when I'm searching by clothing it shows as nothing available even though I have a few items listed.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968