www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Getting this thread set up as the place where people can complain or ask for help figuring how to buy and sell in the DGRUS Flymart when it goes live - very soon.

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Red Line Disc Golf said:
Hey Terry, today when i added an additional items they showed up on the list for a few moments then were gone, at first I thought that maybe some one ordered the shirt however its not showing up in amazon and it is no longer in the list. Also when I'm searching by clothing it shows as nothing available even though I have a few items listed.

Here was what Clay said about that last night:
Mike said:
I just tried using the search function also with no luck. When I listed items I never saw a place to add tags, unless the tags are considered listing the item in one of the categories, which I did. Even when searching the categories nothing is coming up for my items, it just keeps showing all of the items in order from most recently listed.

Mike, thanks for calling this out. I found some issues in Search as well and have them in the defect system. It looks like Search is just not working as well in the gadget on production as it had when it was tested. We have fixes in the works right now, trying to get them through QA ASAP. In the mean time, here's a workaround: Click here http://app.remarkd.com/find/items and enter search terms or "tags".
So where are my listings. I searched but they seem to be gone.
Mahalo Clay,

Clay Newton said:
castawaydave said:
So where are my listings. I searched but they seem to be gone.

They're all still there! http://app.remarkd.com/castawaydave

A lot of items got added over the last couple of days, so they are on previous pages. Because the search is currently not working as we had hoped on the gadget, the best way to get to them is on the link above, but I have escalated the Search issue and we're getting it resolved ASAP!
Is there any way to track "Hits"? ...and anyway to track all sold items?

I just looked around, I didn't log in to set up an account yet...so, How long can an item be listed for?
Flymart is down today? Or is it just me?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968