www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am thinking of making a run of DGRUS logo discs to be sold. Will you want to be one (2,3,4,..)? What type of disc would be most desirable (discraft, innova, star boss, star dart, esp comet, z force, etc).
Would you pay 1-2$ more than typical face value for one (cover envelope and shipping costs)?

I may need a new logo design for simple foil design. Anyone want to try their hand at that?

Views: 0

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

to finish my suggested image for a foil on either Discraft or Innova I would need a high resolution DGRUS badge logo so that I could redo it in B/W for the lil peace dudes belt buckle. I would also need a few days to finish cleaning up the image.
however it works out - peace bro...
or, I could also do a caricature of you, your dad, mom or friend and then over lay it on the face ???
get your discs and godiscn said:
to finish my suggested image for a foil on either Discraft or Innova I would need a high resolution DGRUS badge logo so that I could redo it in B/W for the lil peace dudes belt buckle. I would also need a few days to finish cleaning up the image.
however it works out - peace bro...
I would say you would have the most luck with the buzz, challenger, Zone and maybe surge or tracker

Ben Calhoun said:
I would prefer to keep it local, what 2 or 4 new disc molds would sell best? Force, Zone clear two choice. Buzz.
If someone creates the logo for me, free discs of course. Not supercolor because I am doing this with my $ and that'd be way too high an overhead to start off with unsure if they will sell or not.
this sounds like a great idea, hope you go discraft (only say that because I can get whatever innova I want around here, discrafts are hard to come by)
Don't need this mug on any more discs lol.
Not sure if they can stamp that guys hair with simple foil? Might be too close together for their specs and bleed together into a 'fro?
get your discs and godiscn said:
or, I could also do a caricature of you, your dad, mom or friend and then over lay it on the face ???
get your discs and godiscn said:
to finish my suggested image for a foil on either Discraft or Innova I would need a high resolution DGRUS badge logo so that I could redo it in B/W for the lil peace dudes belt buckle. I would also need a few days to finish cleaning up the image.
however it works out - peace bro...
I can tune it up.
I printed it as a single color ion a tee and it worked well.

Ben Calhoun said:
Don't need this mug on any more discs lol.
Not sure if they can stamp that guys hair with simple foil? Might be too close together for their specs and bleed together into a 'fro?
get your discs and godiscn said:
or, I could also do a caricature of you, your dad, mom or friend and then over lay it on the face ???
get your discs and godiscn said:
to finish my suggested image for a foil on either Discraft or Innova I would need a high resolution DGRUS badge logo so that I could redo it in B/W for the lil peace dudes belt buckle. I would also need a few days to finish cleaning up the image.
however it works out - peace bro...
Soft Challengers! Z surges or Z Flashes! really anything discraft would be cool. deffinately make a type of putter out of the group, i like putters that dont have a normal stamp on them.
I totally agree, I have a bad banana ranch magnet from puerto rico.

Lotto said:
Soft Challengers! Z surges or Z Flashes! really anything discraft would be cool. deffinately make a type of putter out of the group, i like putters that dont have a normal stamp on them.
have a design contest, then set up a survey for designs and mold types
stevo said:
have a design contest, then set up a survey for designs and mold types
Good Call !!!!! This way it will be fair
Force,

Where the hell did a force come in. The force has a fricken mind of it's own. OK, it's a great tommyhawk, or skipper, or extreme headwind, but what else? The four or five forces I have can turn 90 degrees in 0.5 seconds. They are deadly.
Ben Calhoun said:
Obviously has to be either Discraft OR Innova, I could maybe order 100, 4 models of 25 each if they'll really all sell. Must be simple foil (not fullcolor or photo) stamp because that's to expensive to start. Stamp could be something new, with the URL.

If Discraft- probably Buzz, Tracker, Force...4th disc?

If Innova- probably New Dart, Star Boss, Star Wraith.. 4th disc?

Something I can throw if I can't sell it, won't be stuck with a pile of Avengers or Surges!
Zone? Who can throw a zone? What color. Every zone I've thrown is super stable. I hates them. There the devils disc. The legend by Ching throws so much better. It's like a mini buzz, a one hitter.

Ben Calhoun said:
I would prefer to keep it local, what 2 or 4 new disc molds would sell best? Force, Zone clear two choice. Buzz.
If someone creates the logo for me, free discs of course. Not supercolor because I am doing this with my $ and that'd be way too high an overhead to start off with unsure if they will sell or not.

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968