www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am thinking of making a run of DGRUS logo discs to be sold. Will you want to be one (2,3,4,..)? What type of disc would be most desirable (discraft, innova, star boss, star dart, esp comet, z force, etc).
Would you pay 1-2$ more than typical face value for one (cover envelope and shipping costs)?

I may need a new logo design for simple foil design. Anyone want to try their hand at that?

Views: 0

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

A super straight putter with a cool DGRUS Logo !!!!! Keep it simple for all !!!!!
What am I missing here? You guys can really throw a force? How? I love my crush, throws like a buzz. I love my crystal avenger, throws like a buzz on speed. I love my crystal buzz, throws like a buzz. I love my ching legend, throws like a buzz. I love my Gateway Wizard, throw like am understable buzz. Hmmmmm....I guess i am truly a homer. I just love that buzz. What is it about that buzz. It just behaves so well. I'll throw anything that throws like a buzz. Call me Dr. Buzz. I resemble that statement. Today, my buzz was on. I was playing Cali, but 6 of the nine down I shot somehow related to my buzz. What is it about that buzz. HMMMM>

da "kingpin" said:
discraft= buzz, force, crush, spectra/xl
innova= roc, tee-bird, ex-cal/boss/destroyer,wraith/monarch.

definitely star/champ or z/esp, best up-charge potential and very dye-able.

do the logo contest, but don't limit it to adjusting the current logo, get some fresh art and have multiple logos.

IMO
How about that New Glow Buzzz !!!!!
Hey- new discussion with more and better details to begin soon! This one's closed thanks to all.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968