www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Your comments and feedback were extremely helpful, Thank you very much. We have placed our order for the following product.

Views: 31

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

hey now,too wordy.Like the black on gray,you might have it.
Just a small suggestion: one side should read:

MEDIC ALERT!! IF UNRESPONSIVE PLEASE INJECT WITH...

The other side should read:

DISC GOLF!!

Then in very small letters:

This message was brought to you by DiscGolfersR.us. com. No part of this message may be construed as medical advice. Please consult your physician before ever injecting anyone with raw, uncut, or unhomogenized Disc Golf. The staff, shareholders, members and occasional readers of DGRUS shall be held blameless for all acts of negligence, foolishness and intentional torts in all political subdivisions of the known and explored galaxy.
I like the latest version with the Community of Disc Golfers, I'll take a bag myself so long as the cost doesn't get too high, but for a buck or two, I'd buy a bag to give away.
Still like the green.
If going with grey
www.DiscGolfersR.us The Community of Disc Golfers!

Could they put a graphic of chain links between the two phrases?
I think so. Gonna check on that. They're probably thinking I am a tough customer.

Sheila and I are considering putting a chunk of proceeds from these (if we sell them) to www.kiva.org. Every 25 bucks or so earned would go to a micro-loan to some *really* poor people around the world.
Cool charity.
Sure you know there are some needy at home too! (USA).
Don't worry about being a tough customer. They like the challenge.
A lot of people order these bands.
We've placed our order. Even though our final color selection varies from all suggestions, including our own, we like it because it is distinctive and we think the colors reflect the love we all share for our out of doors sport. This is it. They should be available in about two weeks.

I like that color combination right there!!! Forget about black all together, I even like the Text!! Wrap it up I'll take it...lol!!!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968