www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Did anyone give or receive disc golf presents for Xmas?  If so, what?

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got a DGA baseball cap and a Z stalker 175G.  And I got my buddy a Star TL 175G.
I got an elite z buzzz 168 and waiting for a Flow in 166
i got a 150 class c.e. roc, and a innova xt disc golf bag, a first run boss, a Whippet-X, and i gave one of my budddys a new banshee and a teerex
I went a little nuts buying disc golf gifts this year, and I didn't forget myself either.
My wonderful wife got me a Blitz, Trident, Flow, Halo, River, and Vision in opto plastic, and a pure in grip line.
I got a Mach Lite basket ,Warlock putter and a( Z Hornet 150g well it's on order)
I got a 150 class Surge and Flick, a Elite X Nuke and a Voodoo putter.
Glow nuke, under armor cold gear, leds, gloves and a glow ultimate disc. I think I did pretty well.
I gave huk lab tri-flys to all of our local club's board members.  And received a new wrist-rocket, no climbing trees for a while.

It's always Christmas for me when it comes to disc golf lol!. However, I truley like to give more than anything. So I gave my girlfriends son and grandson a hybrid Champ/Star Boss, Echo XD, Wahoo, and a Asia Open "C" Frenzy. Also gave two of my closest disc golf friends a 1st run Star Excalibur and a Japan Open 2nd run Champ Katana.

As I said, to me, it's all about giving.

Merry New Year!

I gave myself a Fade Gear Crunch Box. Best gift I have gotten in quite some time.
I got 2001 z magnet spakle season greetings. Seems super rare and way cool. Plus I got ESP flash, 2 ESP first run hornets, a bar stamped challenger, a hard elite x challenger, a super color challenger, and 3 dynamic discs shirts. I have to say this is the best Xmas in a long time.O ya and some keen Milo 2s

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968