www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Did anyone give or receive disc golf presents for Xmas?  If so, what?

Views: 85

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got a 175 DX Aviar pumpkin stamp and gave a classic roc to a friend.  I brought myself a golden retiever, 150 Z flick, and a champion beast
Got a Phenix from the 1990 World Championships signed by Kenny.  I'll take a pic and post it.
I got an Innova portable basket, a fade crunch box bag in red, a couple of discraft flx challenger putters and a glow buzzz for night dg. I bought my sister and bro-in-laws a few discs so we could play in the snow and not worry about losing our good discs. Great Christmas overall.
I received a max weight champ boss, and I gave away a 2010 ace race hornet.
I got a P-line Frenzy and a Asia Open XG Champ Rhyno, but the best gift of all was the renewal to my PDGA number.

I got a First Run Elite-z Buzzz.. 178g, and some under armour cold gear gloves.  Not to shabby

I got six different DVDs, including the four Clash to complete my collection, as well as this year's pro worlds and USDGC tournament coverage.  I guess I could also count the bunch of gift cards I received to Dick's Sporting Goods for a new pair of shoes/boots.  Finally, I have a new visor trickling late via holiday snail mail. 

So far, I've given away a cool Innova t-shirt to one of my uncles, and I plan on giving a few discs as gifts when I go visit my relatives in Portland, OR after the new year.

got a new Wahoo, a 166 roc with a local tourney stamp limited edition, a disc junky t-shirt, a Innova flex bball hat. think i came out ok, and a new disc junky Ogio backpack on order!
I didn't get everything I wanted so I just ordered a Star TL, Pro D cyclone 150, two KC Aviars, and I am finaly adding a Roc to my bag Star San Marino, and a now low putt mini

I got an 174g ESP impact, 171 g dyed star boss, 175g champion groove, 175g echo star destoyer, and an elite x buzz

i gave my little brother a 175 g star boss and a 174g fly-dye nuke and my dad got a 174g surge ss and a 175g p-line frenzy.

I received a Fade Fly or Die Tournament Bag, Weather Guard Straps, Pro Wahoo, Opto Vision, Opto River, Star Valkyrie, Champion Valkyrie, Champion Tee-Bird, USDGC 2008 Champion Roc, Star Roadrunner, Super Soft Wizard Putter, and a PDGA Rules book.

I gave my oldest son a Fade Fly or Die Tournament Bag, Weather Guard Straps, Star Roadrunner, Champion Valkyrie, Champion Boss, Champion Beast, Champion Monarch, tie-dyed X Buzz, Super Soft Wizard and a PDGA Rules book
For my lawyer son, who only plays when he comes home for a visit, I gave him a Fade Light bag, Champion Valkyrie, Star Roadrunner, Champion Coyote, DX Eagle, Super Soft Wizard.
My youngest son, who is the best disc golfer in the family recieved a Fade Fly or Die Tournament Bag, Weather Guard Straps, Champion Orc, Champion Valkyrie, Champion X-caliber, DX Roc, KC Pro Roc 12x, Super Soft Wizard, and a PDGA Rules book
I gave my two young nephews each a Gateway Starter Set (Apache, Element, and Wizard) and I gave my niece a pink Archangel, and a pink Wizard.

Now that's a disc golf Christmas good job sir.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968