www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I'm new to this sport and in this area they only play regular disc golf rounds and doubles.  I have been seeing other games mentioned on these forums.  Like skinz? or riptz revenge, things like that.  Can someone direct me to a place, or explain to me different game variations?  I'd like to try some new fun stuff with the group I started out with the year we've been at it.

Much appreciation my friends!

Tags: revenge, rptz, skinz, variations

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i do like boobies! a little off subject but relevant, i think.
Your version...how much per hole...quarters? dollars? What's the deal?
WOw, who would have thought that a discussion like this would garner a sweet posing of this nature. Bravo, more women in the sport.
once a month our club does "diablo doubles" 1st 6 holes are worst shot, next 6 are alternating shot, last 6 are best shot.
I love to play skins. The variation we play is validation. You get the skins by winning the hole, but you need to par the next hole to keep them (validate). I coughed up 6 skins the other day because I didn't know that a basket had been moved and failed to validate. Ouch! Still there aint nothing like taking it the group and with quarter skins you are only looking at a max payout of $4.50. Wolf is too much of a pain for me because you have to do all of the accounting (who has how many points). To each his own but I love a good game of skins.
Try gamble golf you pick a basket and its is the first person to make so many putts. you have to put someting disc golf related such as a mini or a disc in the winners pot so you just keep comin back and try to win new crapp.
The Game: BadBird Doubles

At Enterprise Disc Golf Course in Redding CA they have a short tee and a long tee on each hole. The game BadBird is played with doubles usually but could be played in singles.

The game is simple. If you get a birdie you have to play the long tee on the next hole. Everyone starts on the short tee and away we go.....

It is alot of fun!
This sounds quite fun, I just got the Ript revenge cards yesterday. People around here don't play this only a few heard of it. We gonna start next week. Gonna be fun as hell I can tell. How do you keep track of skins, on a scorecard?
Just letting you know, that there's a card that says "carry players discs on the next hole" or something, and my buddy (ba*tard!) made me do it...without the bag! And he had like 20 discs, and it was towards the end of the day when I was really tired. I carry just 8-10 discs and a small bag, and it was the longest hole on the course of course, it must have been very funny watching me bumble down the fairway. We had fun!

The only thing we found was that this game takes a bit long, what with all the card reading and stuff...but fun anyway.

We usually just play wolf; if there's three, we give the odd man out (if not the wolf) an extra throw on the hole, be it drive or putt. We call it Puma.
simply circle around the score that won the skins for that hole, at the end count circles and right number to side... thats how we do it for Ript or Wolf. We also add CTP holes wort 4 skins for that added bonus (must make birdie put to claim CTP)

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968