www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am having difficulty throwing Star plastic.  I have an RPro Boss and a Star Boss.  I have the same problem with the Star in a pair of Destroyers.  I can't throw the Star very far.  Why does everyone else have Stars on thars? 

Should I keep throwing it until it gets beat in more?  I anticipate and appreciate your ideas. 

Views: 85

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I lost my Lemon Lake Star Katana in Mobile on the 17th. I would pay upward of 40 bucks to get it back. In the mean time I just received a star tie dyed katana in the mail today. Ill see how it flies in the morning.
That specific one, or just another, I've got 2 new orange lighter weight ones left if so.
What weights? How much?
Throw Discraft... solve all your problems.
R-pro Bosses are understable compared to the Pro version. I've had a couple of both and this has always been the case.
hey man been trying to get that disc for a minute. called the other day and you were out so I told the dude I would wait. He didn't know what kind of deal we worked out on the disc. So let me know when you are there Ill call and give my info that way. I don't trust the interwebs at all. Just had a comp crash on me not long ago. Pro-line beast 30 bucks 3 shipping.
As you have read. Star plastic tend to be the most overstable of the plastics, if you count Echo Star too. I didn't care for Star plastic at first, but with time and words of wisdom by Dave D. from Innova. All my divers and fairway drivers are Star plastic (CE as well, but that's another story). So give them time to break in and see how it goes.
Why do all Discraft guys say shit like that? I have nothing agianst either Innova or Discraft. Both good! But guys who only shoot Discraft always seem to have that "attitude" about Innova. But Im sure you'd say somthing like "Thats cause Innova sucks!" Right? Like Ford and Chevy guys I guess.
What does DaveD have to say about Star plastic? I hear a lot of references about this and don't know where any posts are on this matter. I'd love for someone to relay what he said or link the posts...thanks!
Well I had posted something in regards to, is Star plastic longer than Champ. (something along those lines). So he ended up replying to it. It 's been a while, but the jist is. Star plastic does fly further than Champ due to it's chemical make up. This is why he (waaay paraphrsing) uses Star plastic on his high speed drivers and Champ plastic for low speed discs. So that's about it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968