www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I currently have an Innova 10-12 disc bag and my collection is starting to grow rapidly.  I'm looking for a bag that will hold more, have a drink holder and possibly a few pockets for my keys, phone and a towel or two.  Any suggestions?  

Trying to keep it as inexpensive as possible as well.

Tags: Disc, bag

Views: 290

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.cabelas.com/tackle-bags-cabelas-xpg-pro-series-8482-angl...

There have been a TON of threads on other sites in regards to this bag,  with slight mods it will Rival the GripEQ bag and for half the price...  oh yeah...  Currently on sale for 49.99 so that make it as cheap as the Fade bags...

My buddy El Kabong did this with the Cabelas bag, works sweeeeeet.

...whatever bag you settle on, try to go for the one that holds the most discs...save yourself from buying more bags along your journey..

I forgot about those. My friend has one and youre correct it does look a lot like the grip at 1/4 of the price.

Didn't  Mr. Kabong build have to build a PVC frame for that pack? 

I would say save yourself from carrying so many discs instead of getting the biggest bag you can. Will make you know your discs much better. I agree also that for the money Fade is hard to beat.

Of course u could always invest in a baby/disc stroller and carry as many discs as u want. I love the quality of the Grip bag but yes it is quite pricey.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968