www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

The craziest Thing happened today. Be and some friends were playing at Begg park in Battle Creek, Michigan. On hole 12 we were throwing and my buddy brandon throws his shot, and it hits the wire.... And stays there. I have never seen anything like it before, Has anyone else?

Views: 15

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The disc says HAIST. Brian Haist, putts righty, throws lefty... But it definitely wasn't Brian who threw the disc.
Yes! I have seen this before about 20 years ago . We were having a temp course tournament in Palatka Florida. Bert Spencer from Melbourne Fl stuck his disc in between two wires about 30feet off the ground. We never got it down. Very strange . Yours is the only other instance I have heard of.

Yes !!!! Seen the exact same shot at Oak Grove Park in Pasadena , CA.

Wow I'm surprised this hasn't happened more often.
CRAZY!!!!!
I have seen the same thing on Hole 7 La Mirada Lakeside Course.
I had it happen to me on Hole 2 at Jimmy Porter in Carrollton, TX. It's about 330 slightly downhill and across a creek. There are three wires, two up around fifty feet high and another at about twenty with a metal cable wrapped around it.
My drive looked like a solid ace run until it hit the lowest wire and stuck between it and the cable. We managed to get it out with an extended pole my buddy had, actually he did it since I was going to leave it after seeing someone electrocuted by hitting a wire with a ladder.
Funny thing was, this was only like two weeks after we saw another disc stuck in the same wire. Never seen it before or since but twice in a couple weeks.
Rob, one of the local Chain Haters, last year got a disc stuck on the same hole, 12 at Begg. The Telephone pole on the right side next to the road has a power transformer way up high. Some how he managed to get some white disc, may have been a Destroyer, throw some narrow slot just underneath the transformer. It was laying on some little platform just underneath. The slot front he ground looks about the width of a disc.
I remember seeing that disc up there. Thats nuts.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968