www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What course's have you played that end up eating someones disc every time? I live in Hilo Hawaii right now, and  "Wialoa Park" Seems to take some ones disc every time! Most of the time more then one! There are a few shots out over the water that are as unforgiving as could possible be! It kinda made me wounder how many of you face the same problem.

Tags: Lost, disc, disc's, drive, driver, eater, golf, hazards, lose, losing, More…lost, monster, water

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kincaid DGC, Anchorage, AK...it has eaten more discs than any course that I know of in AK.
Kincaid Park took two of mine, one of my wife's and two of my buddies the 2 times I played there So I know where you are coming from there, the high brush and long grass.... I think we found as many as we lost... and some how none of them had contact info on them...

Thats a small reminder to all you guys! Name and number! Put it on the disc... and if you find one with that info RETURN IT!!
Towne Lake, McKinney TX. never played a round where someone didn't lose a disc. i lost 3 in two days, swore off the course for the rest of 2010.

Bidwell Park Chico CA

Holes 2, 3, 4 and 5 are on the edge of a 300' drop into Big Chico Creek Canyon..... You have to take your life into your hands if you want to scale down the goat trail to look for any discs...

Hole 2 Bidwell Park

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968