www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

There are many good discs out there (Buzzz, Nuke, Teebird, Roc, etc.)

I am wondering what disc that you think everyone should try out, and should have in their bag.

I say ESP Zone.
 It is a perfect stable short-range disc, but its ability to really skip puts it above most discs around.

Edit: What is a disc that no other disc from any company can replace (Innova Katana, and Discraft Nuke are similar, Discraft Buzzz and Latitude 64 Core are very similar)

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Most definetly the rattler. It just goes where you throw it.
FLX Buzzz
FLX Buzzz is a must. It is a very versatile disc, holds a line, and is used on most shots now around 300 to 325 feet.

I would also say a Flash would be a nice driver for people to drive. It's fast, has descent glide, and once you get the hang of it, it will go just as far as a Katana or Nuke. It's a good choice if you like a Valkyrie.
Classic Roc.
I tried that once and it was magical... I have thought of buying a champion one.

Edit: just saw the price on eBay... maybe I'll wait for it to be released again.
Leopard. Any plastic.
Star TeeBird or Star Sidewinder.
lol... way to be indecisive... is there one that you would say I need in my bag that no other disc could replace?

Example:
I think the Nuke could replace Katana, Latitude 64's Core could replace the Buzzz, etc.
agreed
Classic Roc for sure, but most people are aware of it. So a disc that I think is one of the best out there. Is the Striker by Lat 64. I took it out of my bag for a bit, but put it back in, and to be honest. I only put it back in as a "don't care if I loose it disc". Well I couldn't loose it! because it would always go were it was suppose to! The thing is money!
The one that gets you the ace every throw.
For me it's the star sidwinder. However if I had to pick an all around disc, I would have to go with a wraith. It's good for backhand, forehand, and overhand. The thing about the Wraith I find that makes it stand out is that it skips better then any other disc I've thrown ( and I've thrown alot). Plus it a good disc for all players.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968