www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hello Friends,

I am doing yet another drawing for a free Rip Disc Golf Disc! If you want to enter to win, its free and easy just click on the link below. This link well not take you from DGRUS, just to my Club "Rip Disc Golf" which you'll need to become a member and go to the post about a free disc and type in the key work listed on the top of the post. I'll keep doing a drawing every month... until I stop :)

http://discgolfer.ning.com/group/ripdiscgolf/forum/topics/disc-give...

Winner Take home a FREE Rip Disc Golf Relic or Graboide! I'll even pay shipping cost! (Free shipping within the USA)

Tags: Disc, Free, Golf, Graboide, March!, Relic, Rip, drawing, for, month, More…of, the

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do not forget to sign up for your chance to win a FREE Rip Disc Golf putter! it's free it's fun and it's free!

I am looking at getting two drivers ready to run before Summer starts, so if you guys got any good ideas I am listening! It's my goal to make what you want, not what I want! So please either give me ideas on this page or on the page I have set aside for it in the Rip Disc Golf club!

Thanks again you guys are awesome!
Skipper
March 9th already I'll be giving away a new Rip Disc Golf putter on the last day of the month! Free disc and Free shipping (within USA - outside USA pays for shipping over $2.50)

Just go to the link above and sign up there! I'll be doing this for some time I hope so keep an eye on my club for the free disc as well as updates on the Rip Disc Golf Line up of disc's that'll be coming to you!
I think I should start getting gift's back form the person that wins the free disc... like the free stuff like ribbons on my DGRUS profile!
i tryed to give you a ribbbon but the page was messin up....:) but youll get it soon buddy...:)
The month is half over, which means the drawing for the month of March is coming sooooooon! So do not forget to sign up at the link above, the link well not take you outside DGRUS... it's just the Rip Disc Golf club...

Good luck to you all, and I hope that this season plays out well for all of you!
March 21st!!! That means the Drawing for the Free disc is just around the corner! Follow the link above to the Club within DiscGolfersRus and sign up for the disc give away I do every month! Didn't win last month? Well someone else has your disc dude... better sign up every month to win!

Just sent the two putters into the PDGA today, so with any luck I'll get the approval very fast and get the first run of disc's made. With that said, the give away for March should be a first Run of either the Graboide or the Relic, winners choice! But to win you have to remember to sing up!

I have 104 members in the Rip Disc Golf Club and only around 50 members who have signed up for the drawing this month.

Do not forget to put the KEYWORD on the right post.

http://discgolfer.ning.com/group/ripdiscgolf/forum/topics/disc-give...

Thanks to every one for your support.

Skipper Hamilton

RDG

March 29ths is here and that means that it's just about your last chance to sign up for the free drawing this month!!! Please join the club and sign up for the free disc!!!

Both putters have been sent into the PDGA for approval, now I just wait to hear back from them! Then I'll start putting these disc's out there for all of you! So far it seem like every one that has got their hands on them just love them! So keep an eye out and buy one! Rip Disc Golf needs all of your help to make this thing FLY!

So thank you all so much!
Skipper Hamilton

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968