www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hello Friends,

Please post the key word below to enter for the drawing for the month of March, Disc is free and shipping to the USA is free, I'll ship outside the US but you'll have to pay anything over the first $2.50
Key words this month is "Ukulele"

Disc well be one of the Rip Disc Golf putters.

Tags: Disc, Drawing, Golf, Graboide, Relic, Rip, by, free, golf

Views: 34

Replies to This Discussion

Yes that does mean you have 2 chance's to win since you said it twice. so I'll put you down for one here and one in a alternate universe.
Ukulele

I will send you something in return if I win...
Ukulele is where it's at.
Ukulele
ukulele your doin a great job with this drawing skip...
"Ukulele"
"Ukulele"
Ukulele, since i said it twice too can i have a vote in the alternate universe too cause its not fair if cass gets the only one....lmao
ukulele
One day these two polar bears are sitting on an iceberg. The day is a little warmer, what with global warming, and there is a sudden sharp crackle below them. The crackle becomes a rather large fissure in the iceberg and soon it splits apart. The polar bears are sent in opposite directions around the globe, one headed east, the other west. A few weeks later, the bears are suddenly, miraculously reunited on the other side of the world. After a pause, they look at each other and shout,

UKULELE!
I was just about to say yes I'll set up a drawing for a alternate universe.... but then I starting thinking about how many alternate universes there are and how if I do it in one they all well be asking. I think for now I'll just stay with the one we are in, maybe next year I can give a few them the other US out there. :)
Ukulele

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968