www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Giving away a free disc every month for a while, click on the link to my club to find out more.

http://www.discgolfersr.us/group/ripdiscgolf?xg_source=activity

Tags: away, disc, free, from, give, golf, rip

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that is awesome do you manufacture your own discs?

I am having some made from a company that can make the molds and the disc's.... Once I get off the ground I'll do my best to start making my own. I would like to set up in Eugen, would be kinda cool having disc's made in our back yard! Not that I would make them in the back yard lol!

Best of luck with your adventure to help us with our addiction to this sport.Look forward to seeing/purchasing discs.Always enjoy helping out a new entrepreneur,may your discs"fly" into the many disc golfers;>}

Hey I just bought a disc golf bag from you on Ebay. I love it. Fade Crunch Box. Beats the hell out of my old mountain bike messenger bag that I was using. It is absolutely perfect for the number of discs that I carry (nine).

oops.. discs fly into the many hands of disc golfers

I look forward to seeing what you come up with. I'll definitely make them part of the growing collection.

man that is awesome!!! it would be cool to have something like that where i live, all we have is academy here so the selection is limited and i buy most of my stuff on ebay. hardly anyone here knows what disc golf is other than those of us that play. some people look at me like im crazy when i tell them about it like they have never heard of anything like it yet we have three courses lol.
for sure
yeah thats would suck if they got thrown at us....the trees take revenge...lol
I had friends telling me about disc golf for about a year, I thought it sounded kinda silly so I didn't jump right in.... then one day i went, I never looked back from that day on disc golf has been a big part of our life! And lucky me... my wife loves the game, so I bring my wife and two, soon to be 3 kids with me when I play. It does seem like more and more people do not look at me like what the heck is disc golf when I talk about it. I think it's becoming a little better known.

Only 9 more days Until I draw a name for the free disc of the month.

http://www.discgolfersr.us/group/ripdiscgolf?xg_source=activity

Ripdiscgolf.com

ya and as long as we keep spreading the name of disc golf it will only prosper... i really hope for the best for you and your new company show some of your discs on here and i will for sure try them out. rite now i throw mostly innova and latitude 64 and am willing to try any new disc at least once. lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968