www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Greetings fellow Disc Golfers,

We just received in our first edition fully embroidered disc golf Ace Patches and they're ready for sale. Getting Aces is hard and not everybody has one, so when you do get one you want to tell tell the world! Well now you can let your bag do the talking for you.

Find out more by visiting our site: http://www.Hazardiscs.com

Let me know what you think.

Have a good one,

Ryan

============

Tags: ace, bag, disc, embroidered, golf, patch, patches

Views: 499

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Something is wrong with the app itself...none of the links in any of the threads are working.
It's broke...needs fix'n...somebody bring me a hammer : )
quite annoying having to right click.. open in different tab ... I'm sure it'll get fixed.
The initial design is a regular embroidered patch, so the size had to be kept relatively big (2" diameter) so that detail wouldn't be lost. We are going to be switching to 'woven patches' though and resize them to a 1.5" patch. The woven patches allow for more crisp detail, even at a smaller dimension, and with the 1.5" diameter you'll be able to fit more on your bag.

This is probably not the type of thing for someone who has 100 Aces; it's more for the person whos Aces come few and far between (there's a lot of us out there!). Although you got me thinking... What if there were a couple different patches that say "5 Aces" & "10 Aces" respectively, then someone with, say 38 Aces, would have only 7 patches on their bag? After getting 2 more Aces the number of patches would drop to only 4. Just a thought.

Ryan
======
great concept,hope to see other designs for ACE patches.Perhaps color change for amount of ACES:1-10 original design/color.11-20 you get the idea.
We just replaced the pricing structure for our Ace Patches. Now instead of the "buy more save more" approach, everyone gets the lowest price, even if you're buying just one. They're now $2.50 each!

http://www.Hazardiscs.com

I want a bunch...will you ship to Canada ?...its easy.

Its just like shipping within the US...I pay all border fee's

Thanks Peter

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968